Do not worry, be happy

Do not worry about anything; instead,pray about everything

Saturday, August 7, 2010

This week is full of blessings



This week is full of blessings.

1. Last Sunday, I watched the baptism of new believers at Church. I was so touched that I could not help but to cry.  Two years on the same day I was baptized in God's name. I am so happy for those new believers. They are so blessed to be in the truth.
2. I passed the written driving test, and got a temporary driver's license on Monday. Now I am trying to get a good car with a good price. It will be hard work for me, because I know nothing about cars. Fortunately, I have a lot of amazing friends, and they can give me advice on this topic.
3.I have been awarded a Graduate Research Assistantship,and I will work with Prof. Samuel Seaman starting in September. I have met Prof. Samuel twice on campus,he is a really nice person,and its going to be a very great experience to work with him, I am positive that I will be receiving more than just a social security number and money from this experience. I gotta to say, I am so so so so blessed by my Lord.

4.Finally, I ate Chinese food in America this week. I mean real Chinese food. I went to Chinese restaurant in Ohio before, but all the food there was so American. Chinese don’t eat that kind of food, and I do not know why American call it "Chinese restaurant".haha. I cooked egg and tomato, which is the most traditional and easiest Chinese food. I ate it with rice, and it was so good.
5. My family and all my friends are doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment