Do not worry, be happy

Do not worry about anything; instead,pray about everything

Sunday, November 14, 2010

next week is mid terms week


The Wavnet had some problem last week, so  a lot of people had problem to register classes. Happily, with Jaime Wood and Elizabeth's help, all the people got the classes they need to take registered .
I can not believe that next week is the mid term week. Pepperdine's schedule is tight
everybody has too many projects, too many quiz but not enough time.
but we got a lot of good practice  at the same time.

Today the pastor gave us a great talk at the church. i enjoyed it. The title is " the bigger and better trap"
i wish victoria were there, because what the pastor taught today is exactly she need to know right now.Since she stopped going to church several weeks ago, i bought a DVD of today's service for her, so that she can watch it at home. 

" having a rich relationship with God is worth far more than any of my stuff"
I really hope Victoria can understand this.
I have a exam in Accounting class tomorrow morning, so I have to go back my study. :< 
looking forward the holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment