Do not worry, be happy

Do not worry about anything; instead,pray about everything

Monday, November 8, 2010

sad week

Today is Monday. i met April and Matthew in conference room 2.we had a good talk.
I did not have a good week last week, so I was so happy to get somebody to talk with today.

I have been praying for Victoria, but she did not get better. Actually, she is getting worse.
She asked me why God never bless those people who believe HIM? She said she is tired of being nice and being a Christian. Yesterday, She had a big quarrel with JIA who is another house guest living in her house. She become one person i do not know. I feel so bad.

She let evil spirit grow in her heart, and she does not realized it. I think it is my responsibility to help her right now, but it is so hard for me to do that, since she is refuse to listen and see.

I want to go back home to pray with her, and I want her to see how much God loves her and how much other people respect her. I do not know if she will refuse that, but I want to try.

I feel tried in the same time. I have to take classes, work, and prepare CFA. I really hope when i  come back home, I can feel love instead of anger and misunderstanding.  Am i having a culture shock?

No comments:

Post a Comment