Do not worry, be happy

Do not worry about anything; instead,pray about everything

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

frist week of school

Basically, the first of school was good. After a very good Christmas break, I was so happy to go back school.

The only bad thing is that I lost my laptop on campus. That was very frustrating, but I know I have to move on. So I tried to think about that in a positive way. I trust God let everything happens for a reason, because HE cares me and HE cares everything that is important to me. My friend gave me a PC, so that I can do my all my work on it. I appriciate it a lot.

Everything will be OK. I still can see so many blessings in my life. I will strat to find a internship this semester.
My classmate told me that it is really hard for international students who have no work experience to find a job here, but i will still try.

God will take care of me, and I turst that He already prepared everything for me

No comments:

Post a Comment