Do not worry, be happy

Do not worry about anything; instead,pray about everything

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

love Pepperdine

Where did my time go?! I can not believe that we already finished the long weekend.
I had my first Martin Luther King day here. I  went to Altanta to visit Martin Luther King park last year. I was shocked when i saw all his vedios. His life is short, but he really did something amazing. He finished the work God gave him in his short short life. How wonderful it is.
We had one day break for Martin Luther King's day. Everybody was so excited. I do not have any classes on Mondays, so I was very clam :>

I like my session A's schedule. I just have 4 classes and no classes on Monday, Friday and weekend. That schedule give me a lot of time to do what i want to do.

Our club --Graziadio Christian Business Society--had an kick off metting last week. It was great. I am so exicted to see more and more people get together to praise God at Pepperdine.

I Love Pepperdine !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment